As a consumer, you have the right to ask questions of any lawyer. If he or she is not interested in answering your questions, you may wish to keep looking. We encourage our clients to ask questions both about us, and the legal process as their case proceeds. Initial questions may include:
- How many cases like this have you handled?
- What is your success rate for trucking injury cases?
- When do you file lawsuits on truck accident cases?
- What is your fee?
- Can you explain what is necessary to prove in a trucking accident case?
- Are you willing to visit us at home if we can’t come to your office?
- What type of experts do you use in trucking cases?
- How often do you go to trial?
- How long do you expect my case to take?
Have more questions about your accident with a truck? Call us today and let our attorneys provide you with answers.