By accessing this website, you (known as the user), must agree to the following terms:
1. Any information that you may send through this website to Chicago Injury Center / www.ChicagoInjuryCenter.com regarding your potential case or legal questions is not confidential. This information may be forwarded to other lawyers, who may have an interest in taking your case. Any information the user sends through this website, will not be protected by attorney-client privilege and by sending said information to Chicago Injury Center / www.ChicagoInjuryCenter.com the user agrees and consents to waive all confidentiality privileges, which could apply to your message.
Chicago Injury Center / www.ChicagoInjuryCenter.com reserves the right to refer all or any phone calls, electronic transmissions, e-mails, and contents of conversations from users or visitors, who are accessing the website in regards to potential cases or other issues, to other lawyers, who are not in the employ of Chicago Injury Center for their review and evaluation. The legal professionals might serve as co-counsel, lead counsel, referring counsel, associated counsel, or in another capacity.
2. Should any visitor or user of the website consider representation by a lawyer, they should independently scrutinize the attorney’s ability and credentials. They should not rely on self- promotion of expertise or advertisements.
3. In order to become a client of a lawyer, there is only one way and that is through a mutual agreement in a formal who is a member or guest of this site, is via a legal document, which will be signed by both parties (signed by the attorney, and you). There will be no exceptions to the signing of the formal agreement.
4. Taking Action: No action will be take on the part of Chicago Injury Center in any matter. Only a lawyer of his or her own free will can agree to accept the case, which includes your claim, and a contract prepared by the law firm, that is binding, having been signed by you and countersigned by them. Chicago Injury Center will not and cannot protect your rights.
5. It is not the intent of this website to solicit users and there is no intention of proposing any type of transaction. The website user should not rely on any information on the site and should seek the counsel of a legal professional. Determining if you require legal services and the choice of a lawyer is a serious matter, which should never depend on websites or advertisements. Information that users send us in an email message may not be confidential or fall under privileged communication. The sending of this information by email does not make you a client of Chicago Injury Center or it’s affiliated law firms. Sending this email to Chicago Injury Center, you might receive a reply. The sending of such email or receipt of a reply does not comprise a formation of a contract or generate any type of obligation on the part of you (the sender), or on the part of the receiver. If you have an interest in being represented by an attorney, it is recommended you call them directly, to determine if they are willing or able to accept your case, legally and professionally.
6. Telephone numbers for law offices may or may not be listed throughout this website.
7. The right is reserved by a lawyer to refuse any representation. Representation may be declined, if it creates a conflict with their clients. Further, we do not represent clients due to their review of any part of this website that does not fully comply with ethical or legal requirements. The materials contained on the website are general in nature and should not be considered to apply to particular factual, medical or legal situations. This website is not updated with any kind of materials to reflect specific legal or other developments.
Internet readers and online subscribers should not act, due to this information, without the advice of professional legal counsel.
8. Chicago Injury Center may periodically make changes, updates or add additional materials on this website without notice. No liability or responsibility will be assumed for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website. The use of this website, by you will be at your own risk. Under no conditions will Chicago Injury Center or any other party involved in the production, creation or delivery of this website shall be liable to you the user or any other person for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages of any type that arises from your access to or use of this website.
9. This website could contain links to other Internet resources. These links are to help you identify and located these other resources on the Internet. It is not intended or implied that Chicago Injury Center is affiliated with, sponsors or is associated in any manner with the information at the external link websites. The use of these links to websites, which are not maintained by, Chicago Injury Center is done at your own risk. Chicago Injury Center holds no responsibility of the contents or the availability of any of the linked sites and the links are provided only as a convenience for the recipient.
10. This website is for informational purposes only, while the internet crosses state and national boundaries, this site does not represent the practice of law in a particular state. The website is not intended to be advertising, nor do we seek to represent anyone through this site, in any state where this website may not fully comply with all ethical rules and laws of that state. Any photographs contained on this website of individuals, objects, events, animals or otherwise have been prepared for advertising purposes and should be considered dramatizations only.
11. Arbitration: When accessing this website, you the user agree that any dispute related to or arising out of (1) use of this website, (2) any links to this website or from this website, (3) any questionnaires submitted, or answer received, as a result of any of these items, will be submitted to binding arbitration in Chicago, Illinois and under the rules and regulations of the American Arbitration Association.
The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any such dispute will be Chicago, Illinois, under the exclusivity of Illinois law applying. If these terms are not acceptable, this website and its contents should not be accessed or read by the visitor.
12. Any examples of testimonials, settlements, verdicts or endorsements shall not constitute a prediction, warranty or guarantee in the outcome of your specific legal matter. These results are portrayals of settlements, verdicts or outcomes on this website, which were dependent on specific facts of that case and results will differ in your case, due to a different set of factors.
13. Chicago Injury Center can provide communication in the language of Spanish, by personnel employed to assist in that endeavor.
14. This website is for informational purposes and is not intended to provide medical advice. Any person seeking medical attention should contact a licensed physician.
15. Chicago Injury Center is not affiliated with the any specific medical or business entity mentioned or described in its articles.